Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sedated

I'm sure many of you have had the wonderful opportunity of getting your wisdom teeth out, and in the process being put out yourself. Well, I too have had this opportunity, but yesterday I had the opportunity again, not to get my wisdom teeth out again, but to be sedated again. In my residency program we are getting IV Sedation certified, so to practice we get to put each other out, and my turn was yesterday. Now when I say out, that doesn't mean that I was out cold, rather, I just don't remember anything that went on. Thanks to the miracle of modern technology, my co-resident was able to get some video of me on his cell phone, and lets just say I was anything but "out." Apparently I am quite talkative and expressive when I am "under the influence" and I expressed some things that...well...lets just say that I'm not going to be repeating them anytime soon! It is amazing that I was so with it on the video, but I don't remember a thing. Drugs are awesome!
Well, I am going to try to get some of the video clips from my co-resident and if I do, I will try to post some of the "censored" ones here for ya'll to enjoy!

1 comment:

KMitchell said...

We definitely want to see the footage-uncensored for sure! So will you be practicing sedation on Chelsea anytime soon?