Friday, July 13, 2007

Any body up for a swim?

I had to post this picture because I thought it was so funny.

Tonight, as we were finishing up dinner, Brooklyn came in with these goggles on and she thought she was so funny. Then of course when Cade saw her, he wanted his on as well so Chelsea helped him with his. They just ran around with them on and played with each other, but I think Cade must have had problems seeing where he was going as his began to get real foggy. I must say, they both looked pretty cute.

2 comments:

KMitchell said...

Is Cade's hair getting lighter? It almost looks blonde the pics. Maybe it is just the lighting. Side note- we were in the car the other day and Hayley just randomly said, " I love Brooklyn and Caaaaade!" She definitely misses them.

Chelsea said...

Cade's hair is getting lighter thanks to all of the swimming. Tell Hayley we all love and miss her too.