Saturday, July 14, 2007

Scoot Scoot


Here she is in all her glory. I went down today to the motorcycle shop and purchased my first ever 2 wheel motorized bike. It is a Kymco Vitality 50cc 2 stroke, and she purrs like a kitten. Today was a beautiful day here in San Antonio with blue skies and bright sun, except for about 45 minutes of the day. Of course the clouds rolled in right after I go to the motorcycle shop and right after I bought the scooter and was getting ready to ride it the 14 or so miles home, it started to sprinkle. I wasn't about to let a little rain stop me so I decided to ride home from the shop, and for the whole 30 or so minutes it just poured on me. I'm sure people were driving by looking at me and thinking what a wacko! I was soaked, but it was a great time.

The kids were dying to go on a ride so they hopped on and for about 15 minutes I took them around the apartment complex here. They had a blast. All I heard was, "go faster daddy!"

4 comments:

Janalyn said...

Congratulations scooter doc!!

Whitney said...

That's so cute!! Reminds me of Troy's (Groll) scooter. Back in the days of my first ride on a scooter. I bet it's fun!

Anonymous said...

I guess it is alright if she purrs like a kitten. Just don't even think about getting one that roars like a lion. :-) I'll bet the kids are loving it. I guess I wouldn't be a good mom if I didn't say "be careful Dr. Snell"

Ondriawfd said...

The boys are sitting here loving your "mo-mo". That's twin for motorcycle. Your kids must love it.