Friday, September 7, 2007

Our Family Facts

I’m assuming that Lyssa tagged me on this. Either that or there is another Chelsea S. I don’t know that we are all that exciting but here it goes.

Heath Courtney Snell:
-Born December 14, 1978 in Payson, UT
-Was brought home from the hospital in a Christmas stocking
-2nd to oldest of 5, 3 sisters and one brother
-Heath claims that he is the FAVORITE child
-Heath grew up in Mesa, AZ
-He absolutely LOVES sports and can’t wait for Brooklyn to start soccer
-He loves to wrestle with the kids and play “Down, Set, Hut!”
-Heath graduated form ASU with a 4.0 and was 4th in his dental class
-He makes great Brazilian beans and rice

Chelsea Chalon Snell:
-Born June 10, 1978 in Salt Lake City, UT
-Grew up in Tooele, UT
-Middle child of 5, one brother and 4 sisters
-Had my dad as my Seminary Teacher (he was my favorite)
-I used to clog!!! Oh, the memories!
-I was Senior Class Pres and recently planned our 10-year reunion. It’s over!!
-I played soccer in college
-I love talking dental stuff with Heath
-I have so much gray hair

Brooklyn Taisa Snell
-Born July 27, 2003 in Mesa, AZ
-Weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19 in. long
-Moved to Denver, CO when she was 10 days old
-Was such a good baby
-She loves to play with little plastic animals
-Brooklyn is incredibly loving and is always giving hugs followed by, “I love you!”
-Her first kiss was Collin Heap
-She has recently become a chatterbox
-She loves to tell Cade that if he doesn’t listen, he is going in timeout
-Loves to look in the mirror and say, "Do I look pretty?" Of course she does!

Heath Caden Snell
-Born April 25, 2005 in Denver, CO
-Weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and was 19 in. long
-Looked like an old man when he was born with lots of crazy hair
-He thinks Brooklyn is hilarious
-Has recently nicknamed himself “Superman” and Brooklyn "Girl Superman"
-Always makes us laugh, even in the way he struts around
-LOVES golf and knows when Tiger is playing
-He has always been very polite
-Loves to swallow food completely whole. Sometimes it looks like it’d hurt
-Calls Brooklyn "Brookie"
-Loves to tackle Brooklyn and wrestle

I have some wonderful kids and an absolutely incredible husband!

13 comments:

Pam and Richard said...

Brooklyn,
We love your new school clothes and your pretty hair. You will be a good student. Remember to help Caden with his school work. And have fun at recess.

Lyssa Beth said...

Your assumptions are correct on the tag. I learned so much from you guys! I too was brought home in a stocking, being born Dec. 9th. And your last comment under you is hilarious!
I think your kids are so adorable and they are very polite and well-mannered. I just look at them and know that's how my kids are going to behave so it's kind of exciting. Joe loves to be active with kids as well. He hates the newborn stage cause they are "boring"!

bubblegumandlipgloss said...

fun facts! i didn't realize our kids were so close in age. our oldest, hannah was born feb. 20, 03. and hyrum was born march 10, 05. too fun.

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Well, I think Dave and Cade will get along great! They BOTH think they are Superman :)

Jamie Smith said...

I forgot I need to do this tag too. I can't believe how smart everyone's husbands are. I think Paul is the only one that didn't graduate top of his class. And what are you talking about gray hair? Your so funny

Sarah said...

I am so glad Collin was her 1st kiss, maybe he will be her last, well we can dream.

KMitchell said...

And we thought we knew you guys! Why did we never get a clogging performance? That had to be ward talent show material for sure. Fun tag to read!

Ondriawfd said...

Heath claims he's the favorite child and maybe he WAS but, we all know who IS now. Sorry, Heath! That was fun to read about you guys.

Emily R said...

you SHOULD stay in texas!!! ;)
love the family facts! you guys are so awesome! cant wait to meet the whole fam in oct!

Jami Black said...

Wow! I didn't know you played soccer in college, that is amazing. I played all growing up and loved it but you must be really good. Your kids really are beautiful and absolutely adorable. I can't wait to get to their phases when I can play with them more (and know what they want). Tell Heath that I am very impressed that he posts things on ya'lls blog!

The Farnsworth Family said...

This was a cute idea. I love all of the family facts too :). BTW we are headed out to San Antonio for a dental conference on the 28th of September. If ya'll want to hit Sea World on the 29th that would be fun. I would love to meet Chelsea & your cute kids.

Whitney said...

Ondria's almost right. I don't want to lower anyones self esteem, but deep down everyone knows that the youngest is always the favorite, just can't help it. :)

Kim said...

I know you posted this a while ago, but I just realized that our Brooklyns were born 6 months to the day apart. My Brookyln was Dec. 27th. Crazy! Well I just thought that I would share that. It was fun seeing you last night at the reunion.