Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fun at the Park

This last weekend we went to a little open house at Raymond Rimkus Park. The kids had so much fun. There was a magician there and I don't quite think the kids got what he was doing but they loved the balloon animals he gave out.
There was even free face painting. Brooklyn knew exactly what she wanted painted on her face and Heath and I couldn't believe how still she sat the entire time! Cade wanted a football but he got the closest thing to it I guess. Once we got home from the park, Brooklyn would go and look at herself in the mirror every couple of minutes and come back saying how cute she looked.












They love playing on this little merry-go-round thing.

This is just a random picture of the kids when we go on our walk. To be honest, our walks are few and far between. It's a little too humid for me. Not to mention this stroller is an absolute BEAST! And to help matters, the other back wheel broke this morning. I think that's supposed to make my walk more challenging and thus more beneficial. Yeah, I think I'll just go by myself next time.

6 comments:

KMitchell said...

I love Brooklyn's face paint. Way cute. She is very patient to be able to sit for all of that. I wish my kids had that kind of patience! Your kids are lucky to have parents that take them out- we need to get out more!

JoEllen said...

The face painting is adorable!! Of course Brooklyn is beautiful!!!

Emily R said...

i love the face painting!!! dont you love living in texas? where football and longhorns are equivalent!
anyways, your fam is adorable and it looks like you had fun!

Birchall Family said...

Hi Heath..I will get marks email for you, his number is 6025701394 if that helps until I can get a hold of him. Your kids are so cute! I love the face painting, looks like such a fun day at the park! I love looking at your blog. I love the post about your wife. She sounds pretty awesome...tell her she is making the rest of us look bad.

Shelley said...

Wow, that face painting is amazing. I am impressed for her to sit so still. Looks like Texas has a lot to offer and tons of fun!!

Lyssa Beth said...

Ya I must have missed that open house...dang that looked really fun! Brooklyn is so funny! I love how GIRL she is. She was an adorable little cat...it was a cat right? Ya I still need to find a double stroller...i'll steer clear of beast ones...