Sunday, September 23, 2007

The best wife? I have her!

Chelsea is the best wife out there. She lets me sleep in every weekend and gets up early with the kids. Then to top it off, this morning, I was fast asleep and all of a sudden the kids come in and jump on me and say "daddy wake up. Mom has breakfast for you." Then Chelsea walks in with a hot waffle and an Orange Julius on a tray! So not only does she get up early with the kids and let me sleep, but then she brings me breakfast in bed! I'm not sure what I did to deserve such an incredible person, but whatever it was I sure am glad I did it. I got so lucky, and somehow tricked Chelsea into taking a chance on me. Thanks Chelsea, I love you.

10 comments:

Emily R said...

you did marry the best wife - um, SHE IS PREGNANT and making YOU breakfast in bed? WOW!!! i am impressed.

The Farnsworth Family said...

I am way impressed too!!! You do have a great wife...I am excited to meet her this week end!

Chelsea said...

You did write me that huge check remember Heath? Just teasing! Love you!

Lyssa Beth said...

wow, make sure Joe doesn't read this....it could make me look really bad...

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Now I feel guilty. . . I am usually the one who sleeps in at our house. Looks like i have some making up to do!

Courtney said...

You're a lucky man Heath! Cute little fam you have, I'm glad to have stumbled upon your blog. Congrats on baby #3 too!

PS - This is Courtney(Horne)Stabler

Ondriawfd said...

Chelsea - you're making the rest of us look bad.

KMitchell said...

You definitely do have the best wife! I will have to keep Jeff away from your blog for a while. I had to hear about all the husbands getting lunch for 4 years- now breakfast!

Janalyn said...

How weird, that's exactly what Chris does for me every weekend, I love it!

Hmmm, does that mean Mom and Dad raised a couple of lazy bums??? :) Maybe just kids who know how to pick great spouses!

De Ette said...

Wow I guess we raised kids that are just REALLY smart! They know a great thing when they find it. Chelsea you are awesome.
Love ya
Mom