Thursday, January 31, 2008

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Do you ever feel so lucky that you are surrounded by such great friends? Well, I've met some incredible people since we've moved here, they are all so nice and last night they gave me a Baby Diaper Shower. They went all out with cute decorations, great food, fun games and of course great company. Everything was perfect and I am so thankful to everyone that came! Thanks to Lyssa for the pictures, I completely forgot my camera.
This is Sandy Liddell, Hillery Ray and Kari Dawn Edmunds.

Everyone was so nice and gave such great gifts! Next to me is Linsay Jarvis, JoEllen Giani and Karrie Shirley.Isn't this the cutest cake? Linsay made this with her incredible decorating skills. She's amazing. Thanks Linsay!

This is Lyssa Zimmerman and Jami Black. They put the shower together and did such an incredible job. THANK YOU Jami and Lyssa and to all of those who helped you and to everyone that came and was so generous! You guys are wonderful!!!

14 comments:

Heath said...

I'd just like to add my own Thank You to all you girls, and you husbands that got to stay home with the kids that probably won't read this anyway because I am the only guy that does this blogging thing!

Jami Black said...

We had a blast Chelsea! Thanks for being such a good friend and let us know what we can do once the big day arrives!

Lyssa Beth said...

Ya I'm so glad you have a great time Chelsea!! It was way fun to me! Please keep me in mind if you need a sitter! You're kids are beautiful and I love them!! And you totally deserved it!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

yeah! how fun! so, when are you due..soon right? And what is her name?

Chelsea said...

Meredith,
I am due on Feb. 15th and we are planning on naming her Brynlie.

KMitchell said...

Okay, so I got a baby shower invite this week for someone having their third baby and I was feeling guilty I never threw you one for Cade and now I am feeling really guilty. You have some great friends there. I think they are just trying to persuade you to stay in Texas- JK. Looks like a great shower. It still seems unreal to me you are going to have a baby- didn't we leave Denver yesterday?

Jill said...

That was such a fun night and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Good luck when the big day arrives - I'm so happy for you!

Emily R said...

nice!!! gotta love getting showered with DIAPERS!!! good luck this last little bit! hope you are feeling well!!!

Anonymous said...

Good friends are the best and it's always fun to get together to eat... and play games or whatever. I'm excited to see your new little one! I bet you are too.

Celeste said...

Congratulations Chelsea. I can't believe the big day is so close. Sounds like you had a great time at the party. What wonderful friends you have to take care of you so well. You deserve it!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

oh wow! soon! And i LOVE the name! i THINK that is Max Willis' little girls name...i could be wrong

way cute though! good luck!

Tilane said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish I remembered to look at the invitation, and came!

Jamie Smith said...

I'm glad the shower turned out so well! I'm sad I couldn't be there! Thanks for posting the pictures so I could see all the cute decorations, cake and all the fun people! Good luck with everything!

Ann-Marie said...

Sorry we couldn't make it. My family flew in town that night. I'm glad you had so much fun.