Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Princess Dreams

Brooklyn woke up this morning all excited to tell me about all 6 of her dreams. She goes into pretty good detail for a 4 year old. Her first dream was about visiting the play place in IKEA last weekend in Austin. That apparently was a short dream because she wasn't too enthused about it. The princess dream on the other hand, was definitely more exciting. Her eyes got all big when she told me that in her dream she was a.....(she kept me in suspense) Princess! She talked about how pretty her dress was and what color the "sparkley's" were and that there was a prince too. To top it all off, she got to kiss the Prince! And who might the handsome Prince be you ask? None other than her brother Caden! I had to laugh. She was so excited about the whole thing. Cade followed up by saying he only had 4 dreams about Lion King and Diego. It's fun to hear the kids tell me their dreams and stories they make up. Brooklyn usually talks about a Barbie or a princess and Cade's stories involve Spiderman and/or bad guys. They are too funny. We'll see what tonight's dreams hold for them. Hopefully they are all about sharing and talking kindly and cleaning up. It could happen right?

4 comments:

Ondriawfd said...

Sounds like a dream Alexandria would have loved to been in on. I'm impressed Cade tells you his dreams. I think the only time the boys told me one was when it was scary monster.

Celeste said...

Thats so cute about Brooklyn!! Too bad the prince wasn't Rory ;) Just kidding! Your kids are so fun!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Okay how cute! My kids I don't think have EVER talked about their dreams. I love the idea of talking about princesses and sparkles. We mainly get potty talk, star wars talk, and Diego/Backyardigans talk :)

Emily R said...

ok that is SO cute! what a fun cute morning!!! i would love to wake up to kids telling cute stories!