Monday, January 28, 2008

Bed time

Just a quick story to add to the blog (sorry for the lack of political stuff lately, I know that is what ya'll love to read). I was putting Brooklyn down to bed tonight and while we were waiting for screaming and kicking Caden to come to bed I decided to lay down by Brooklyn. So I tucked her in with her covers and layed down beside her with my face facing hers. No sooner than I had taken one breathe she said in her sweetest little voice, "Dad can you turn the other way because I don't want to smell your breathe." I guess she doesn't like the smell of roses! So I politely turned over and she just said, "thank you." Nothing like the honesty of a child.

4 comments:

Ras Family said...

That is so funny!!! She is such a cutie!

Tara said...

Heath and Chels... Some of my favorite people, how the heck are you? I am so glad you found my blog, I love hearing from old highschool friends. To answer your question about the exhibit.. They have submitted to Salt Lake that it become permanent. They have 700 people a day right now going through it.. It is pretty neat. And it is so awesome to hear how it is changing lives, both non members and members alike. And it is not only because of what Mark did, he had amazing people around him who just really did an amazing job with their talents. The music in there is incredible, and the documentary is also amazing. I hope that you will be able to come see it. You guys look like you are doing good. Such a cute couple!!! And a dentist at that! Go Heath! I bet Chelsea can teach you a thing or two :)...

KMitchell said...

Just like her mom! JK!! I love to hear your kid stories. Brooklyn sure is growing up.

Cassie Simonton said...

I love Brooklyn that girl tells you like it is! Watch out for those teenage years!