Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Spiderman and his Best Friend Brooklyn

Caden is currently known as the super hero Spiderman. Thanks to Grandma Pam and Grandpa Richard he got some Spiderman pajamas for Christmas. They were a huge hit. He was so hyper once he put them on and he instantly pulled out all of his Spiderman "moves" as seen above. He gets pretty intense with it and it makes us all laugh.
Cade is also into hats lately. We've heard that if you read while wearing a helmet you are able to retain quite a bit more information. Wish that were true. Cade even wore Heath's bike helmet to bed the other night. It was classic, I should've taken a picture.
One of the assistants at the VA Clinic made these hats for the kids. Everyone there is so nice to our family. She did a great job and the kids love wearing them (even though it's been 75 degrees). This picture is a good representation of the friendship that Brooklyn and Cade have. Of course they have their moments, but they really do love to play with each other. The other day Cade told Brooklyn that she was pretty like the clouds and that she was his best friend. They are good at giving hugs and saying, "I love you." They are so much fun and Heath and I feel so blessed to have them!

12 comments:

Jami Black said...

I love the expression captured in the Spiderman picture-I would be soooo afraid if I were a bad guy! Your kids are the cutest.

Janalyn said...

"Pretty like the clouds"?! What a sweet boy! He'll make a great husband.

JoEllen said...

I LOVE the spiderman moves!! Has he tried to climb the walls yet?

Emily R said...

they are SOOOO dang cute! i love him reading with a helmet... if only that worked!!! ;)

KMitchell said...

I love the spiderman face! I long for the day my girls will be happy together like Brooklyn and Cade, they are so cute!

Ondriawfd said...

Spiderman pajamas! My boys would love those. Very cute!

B.E.C.L Wall said...

What cute kids! It is so nice to see siblings having fun together. It gives me hope!

Lyssa Beth said...

Is that Caden sweating? His face looks all flushed in that hat!! Ya, gotta love the TX winters...

Ras Family said...

Kids are great!!!! (most of the time) They are getting so big. Cade is all boy!!!

Sarah said...

Collin loves to wear hats to and lately it has been the helmet too, I am glad he is not the only one.

Cassie Simonton said...

Got to love our kids, they make life interesting...and by the way you don't sleep with a HELMET...that's the only way to go!!

The Shirleys said...

It is soooo sweet! It melts my heart when on very few occasions Bradley says "I love you Daniel". That is so great that they get along so well and that they love each other! Some girl is going to be very lucky someday, Cade is quite the catch!!