Sunday, December 30, 2007

Texas High School Football

So this happened a week ago, but with Christmas and all I didn't get around to posting so I thought a week late post would be okay. As many of you know we are living in Texas right now, and everything in Texas is BIG, right?! Also, as many of you know, I am a football nut. Another thing that many of you might know is that I went to the best high school in the state of Arizona when it comes to football, Mountain View (Go Toros!). So needless to say, with all of the previous facts about me and Texas it was only fitting that I had to go see the the State Championship game for 5A High School football here in Texas. I didn't want to go by myself so I thought Brooklyn would be a fun companion. Her and I made the trip downtown to the Alamodome and watched Trinity (from Dallas) defeat Judson (from San Antonio). We had a great time but I think Brooklyn was more entertained by jumping over the chairs and doing gymnastics on the railings than she was in the football game, it was still fun to have her as my date though. Here are just a couple of pictures.

4 comments:

Ondriawfd said...

I'm sure Chelsea was glad to let "the other woman" accompany you on this one. Does look fun though.

Emily R said...

ok, joe and i have made it to a few HS football games too... kindof nice cause we live VERY close to southlake, so there is always a LOT of hype for caroll....
i got your email late, so bummer we didnt get together. oh well, hope you come up again soon!!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

looks like fun! And Brooklyn is sooo cute. Im sure it was a nice break for Chelsea too! :)

Emily R said...

heath, the ranch is like 15-20miles east of huntsville (half way point btwn dallas and houston)... in a little area known as point blank... ;) it is seriously the most beautiful piece of property i have seen in this part of texas... ;)