Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATH!!!

We celebrated Heath's 29th birthday on December 14th. His parents came which made for some great company. The kids were so excited it was his birthday. They had fun decorating the apartment for him and putting the candles in the cake (upside down). I'm sure most everyone knows what an amazing person Heath is but I'll just point a few things out. Without a doubt Heath is a wonderful father. The kids are so excited when he comes home from work. They love to wrestle with him and I always see them giving him hugs and saying, "I love you daddy!" As far as being a husband, he's perfect for me. Yeah, that may sound cheesy or whatever, but it's true. He is so thoughtful and so fun to be around. He always makes me feel good about myself and makes me want to be a better person. I am so thankful to be married to my best friend! I love you Heath!
Cade celebrated his dad's birthday by shaving for the first time. This was an early Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa Snell (Thank you!) and he loves to shave "just yike daddy!"

9 comments:

Ras Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Nice goatee. That is so cute of Cade little kids love to do things like their Dads. The other day Kenna put shaving cream on and was shaving with Aaron's real razor. I freaked out I thought that she was going to cut her face all up, but thank goodness the cover was on. How are you feeling Chelsea? We miss you guys!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

I'm feeling pretty good, thanks for asking. We miss you guys too! Enjoy your Christmas!

Hillery said...

Happy birthday Heath!

JoEllen said...

It appears you guys had a great time with Heath's parents and Happy Birthday to Heath!!

Jami Black said...

Happy Birthday Heath! Looks like y'all had tons of fun. Cade looks so darling shaving. Now if only he could cut his own hair (I should say straight because he has tried right?).

KMitchell said...

Happy Belated Birthday Heath!

jeff said...

Yes, Happy Birthday

Lyssa Beth said...

Happy Birthday! I just can't get over how adorable your kids are!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

happy birthday heath! Hope you had a fun weekend..how fun that your parents came down to see you guys! the goatee is throwing me off..I have never seen you like that!