Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Cards

We have now received several wonderful pictures of friends and family for their annual Christmas Cards. I must say you all have beautiful families, and thank you so much for putting us on your mailing list for these pictures and cards. In lieu of this new blogging explosion, I have talked Chelsea into allowing me to post our Christmas Card on the blog for all to enjoy. I know there are several of you that are going to be disapointed because now you can't hang our bright, smiley faces on your fridges, but if you are so inclined I made the picture large enough for you to print it out and do with it what you like. Merry Christmas to all. The Snell Family.

8 comments:

Ondriawfd said...

Love this idea. We've gotten some very cute Christmas cards too. I'm really happy to get them but it makes me feel bad because they won't be getting one from us. We didn't do one. I keep thinking we should but it just never gets done. This is way easier though. I might have to borrow your idea.

Maury said...

Good idea! Think of all the money you are saving in postage!

Celeste said...

Thats a great idea!! Very cute picture by the way. And Chelsea you look so great.

JoEllen said...

Ummmm...your family is stinkin' cute!!!

Ras Family said...

You guys have such a cute family, and I have to agree great idea on the blog card. It saves money and stress!!! You guys are awesome. Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

KMitchell said...

Merry Christmas! I just showed Hayley the pic and she is so excited to see you guys! Thanks for the Christmas post.

Anonymous said...

Hi family! Found you at last. I didn't know you were in Texas. If you love Mitt, you will love Ron Paul even more. He is such a great guy and has so much knowledge! take a look at RonPaul 2008 dot com and see what you think. I was for Mitt too until I saw what Ron Paul believes in and what a strong backing he has! He was able to raise 18million dollars in 2 or 3 days, can't remember for sure! That is a lot of support.
Love your blog. Love the pictures and all that you have on here, it really is great. The Christmas card is great, needless to say, I will have to save it. Is it ok if I use it on the family history database? (when I figure out how, LOL)!
"Aunty A"

Jill said...

Merry Christmas, Snell family! We are so glad that you are in our ward and our apartment complex. We just love Brooklyn and Caden and your awesome blog! I wish Quintin would add to ours!