Friday, August 17, 2007

Invisalign Conference Getaway



I am in Dallas, TX this weekend doing an Invisalign Certification course. I'm sure most of you are familiar with this product. I had to drive up here from San Antonio, about a 4 hour drive, late Thursday night to attend this course as part of my residency program that I am doing. Unfortunately Chelsea and the kids were unable to make the trip so I'm hangin solo. Don't worry about me though, I was able to meet up with Emily (Allen) and her husband Joe, along with Stephanie (Allen) and her husband Dave, for dinner. Actually they were kind enough to treat me to dinner, so thank you Farnsworth family. It was really fun to go out to dinner with these guys, and I'm glad that it worked out that I was able to see them. It got me excited for our 10 year reunion coming up. Can't wait to see everyone, and catch up on ole times.

Chelsea, I miss you and I'll see you tomorrow! Love ya

10 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

hey, did I tell you I have Invisalign? I have had it for about 5 mo now, and Im almost done:)
I saw Steph at the temple last week and she said she was going to see you, Im glad it worked out! Sounds fun!

Heath said...

You should have waited until I was out and practicing so that you could have helped me pay off my student loans!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Heath it was super fun to get together. I know we had a really good time. Thanks for putting up with our jokes (funny and not funny). I know Dave had a lot of fun talking teeth with someone too:) Maybe we will see you again in a month or so for the Southwest Dental Conference. Hope you made it home safe...

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

i know, you said that Heath, but I didnt know WHEN you would be done :) ( Im sure Chelsea is thinking that huh!?) No worries, we can come to you and help you out still, only if you are a good and nice Dentist ;)

Anonymous said...

Finally, something that I will get from my dental school education at Temple that you did not get at Colorado, Invisalign certification, unfortunately I am absolutely sure that this is the only thing

Heath said...

Chaffee, one of my co-residents just graduated from Temple and so I know that you also get to learn endo hand filing, setting denture teeth, and casting gold crowns; all three of which I didn't get to do at Colorado!

Heath said...

Stephanie, it was very fun hanging out with you, dave, joe and emily. I had a good time talking teeth with Dave as well. I just wonder how bored Emily and Joe were when we go on talking about Class II malocclussions! Sorry Emily.

Emily R said...

HEATH!!! we really had fun with you the other night! i am excited for the reunion too! cant wait to meet chelsea! joe and i had fun even though you geeks talked teeth a lot. it is cute that you (and the farnsworths) are so excited about teeth! i guess someone needs to be! glad you will like your job, and i think you will make an excellent dentist!

Brittney Smith said...

Hey speaking of braces, I just got mine off today, but I didnt have the fancy invisalign, I had the real deals. It's good to have them off, my teeth feel very slick!

Heath said...

Congrats Britney! Make sure Cody takes you out somewhere nice to celebrate!