Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Day At Sea World


We hit the water park this time. We went with our favorite friends here in Texas Bryson and Kobe Simonton.


Brooklyn and Cade are obsessed with hugging Shamu. We stood in line twice because the first hug wasn't good enough.

This is at "Lunch with Shamu". Brooklyn who is currently breaking out of her shell, loves to go up front all by herself and dance like crazy. She even joins in the congo line around the restaurant. Maybe we'll hit Brittney Smith up for some dance lessons once we get to AZ.

2 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Hey Chelsea! I didn't know you had a blog! I found you from Jazmin's blog so I had to check it out! Seems like you go to Sea World alot! I love that place though. I'm guessing you have a season pass there. I'm hoping soon to get back on my feet to go with the kids later. Emma's getting at that age where she loves that place and the animals...anyways, enough of the novel. You have a cute family and so glad you're in the ward!

Cassie Simonton said...

Man those are some cute kids! That was a fun, we need to do it again soon before the water park closes!