Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baseball


As a lot of you know we have been called as ward missionaries and Chelsea has done so much with one recent convert whose name is Lynda. Chelsea takes the kids over there and they visit in her home at least twice a week and Lynda absolutely loves the kids (I mean who doesn't though!). She is so nice and is always giving them things. This most recent time they went over there she gave them each a baseball glove and a softball and the kids have been loving it. Thanks Lynda! Last night I didn't get home until late and the kids were just going to bed but I got to play catch with Cade a little bit. He was crying when I told him he had to go to bed and I promised him we would play today. So when I got home he immediately ran into his bedroom and got he glove and came running to me with the ball in the other hand saying, "Catch Daddy, catch." They are so fun. Anyway, just thought I'd snap a quick picture, or actually Chelsea took the picture, just to put on the blog.

6 comments:

KMitchell said...

That doesn't even look like Brooklyn- Did you curl her hair? They are sure cute!!!

Celeste said...

Thats so fun! For me its the coolest thing to see Rory and Wyatt playing ball with Dad. I know Brian loves it too!

Ondriawfd said...

Baseball looks good on Cade!

Heath said...

Ondria, I thought you would say something like that!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Glad you guys are loving your calling. I think I would be scared to be a ward missionary. Primary suits me for now :) Kudos to Chelsea for jumping right into the missionary work!

Lyssa Beth said...

AWW that is so cute! Kids are so adorable with parents. And that's really cool that Chelsea is so gun-hoe about her calling!