Friday, August 29, 2008

6 Months old and Baseball Fun!

Well, it may be rather obvious that I am not great at this blogging stuff, so here is a post so that "someone" will stop asking me if I have posted anything yet. Brynlie is 6 months old already! I really can't believe how fast time flies and how fast my kids are growing up. Brynlie is doing great. She is sitting up now and is always giving you a huge smile. She has started laughing a lot more which is so much fun.
Cade loves to try and get Brynlie to laugh. Speaking of Cade, he is looking so old!
Last weekend we drove down to Yuma to watch our brother-in-law, Dionys, play baseball. We've never seen him play before and it was a lot of fun. Too bad he doesn't play for the Diamondbacks, we could see him play a lot more often.
Cade was showing off his baseball that he got from Dionys in the dugout. He was pretty excited.
In between games Dionys let the kids go out on the field and play around. I thought this picture was so cute. D.J. is explaining to Cade how you hold the mitt and how you catch the ball, etc. Hopefully Cade can get really close to A.J. and D.J. because he's been around dress up clothes for too long!
Dionys even played catch with them. Cade had such a good time out there. Thanks for letting us come watch you Dionys!
This picture is from earlier this summer. They are sure glad to be here close to their cousins!

19 comments:

Jen and Nate said...

Cute little family you got there -

Jami Black said...

Brynlie is adorable-I love her cheeks! Can't believe she is growing up so fast. Hope you are doing well. We miss your family!

Jason and Kristin said...

Cade does looks OLD! Brynlie's cheeks when she is smiling are to die for.

Hillery said...

That's Brynlie?! Man, she's gotten so old - and even cuter than I remember!

KMitchell said...

Those cheeks are too cute!!! Your kids could be on magazines. We need to start planning to get together again!

Tiff said...

So I hate that I haven't even seen that little girl yet. I really need to get down there. She is so cute. As are the other two. Cute, cute family. I love you guys!

JoEllen said...

I agree with everyone else - Brynlie is so cute! I love her big squishy cheek! I'm so happy to see that Cade has some boy cousins to play baseball with! I'm sure his dad is so happy to see him out of that dress up bin! :) We miss you guys!

Celeste said...

Seriously your kids are so cute! Brynlie is adorable. Its crazy how all of sudden they look so much older. We just noticed that about Wyatt too! Man, you guys make the whole three kids thing look easy! I hope we can make it too that point too ;)

Cassie Simonton said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months old!!! She is such a cutie, and Cade is such a little Heath!
Hope all is well in AZ...TX is better;)Miss you guys.

Ras Family said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute! Man when football season rolls around I sure do miss you guys!!! I miss the saturday morning football games and donuts.

B.E.C.L Wall said...

What cute kids! I can't believe how grown up they look! I am glad you guys are enjoying AZ. Come November I will start having my " Maybe we need to move to Arizona" moments again!

Lisa said...

You have such a cute family. I wish we were all a little closer so all the cousins could play together. It is always nice to have cousins that are so close and get along. It sounds like you guys are all doing good and having fun.

Paul and Sarah England Family said...

What a cute family!!! Your kids are adorable!!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Your family is so stinkin cute! Cade does look so big and Brynlie is adorable (i can't believe she is already 6 months)! Glad you are enjoying AZ.

Lyssa Beth said...

Your kids have just shot up! They look so big, especially Brynlie. SHe's such a cutie and i'm a sucker for chubby cheeks!

Shelley said...

Wow, I love Brynlie's cheeks. I can't BELIEVE how big they all are now! So glad life is great in AZ for you guys!

THE GARN FAMILY said...

So adorable and so chubby! I love it, your kids are so cute. Hope all is well. How is AZ?

Ashley said...

Hey cuz! I found you, with a little help. Your children are adorable! Let's be blogging buddies.

levilacyeaston said...

Hey Snell family, we got your site from the Yorgies. We would love to keep in touch. You have the cutest family.