Saturday, November 17, 2007

Super Why!


Cade and Brooklyn love this program on PBS (I have never seen it personally), but when I get home from work Cade is always running around and yelling "superWISE" like he is some kind of superhero. He even tells me how he goes after the "bad guys." So Chelsea made both of the kids the little eye masks that they apparently wear on the show and the kids loved it. This picture is a classic as Cade loves to wear it with his Superman cape and belt (and yes we are doing the potty training thing right now so he is in his McQueen underwear).

Cade also loves to wear this new hat that I got from my brother in law, Dionys, so I thought I would post it as well because I think he looks so cute. By the way, thanks Dionys for the hat I, and Caden obviously, love that hat and it has replaced my ASU one as my #1 go to hat.

6 comments:

Emily R said...

what a good mom to make them the capes and eye masks!!! how fun for them! now, is that yellow thing from a leggo wagon? if so, we have the same one (with the handle that substitutes for a sword or a gun!)

Celeste said...

Cade is such a crack up! And way to go with the Potty training! Good luck with that!! And please do share all of your amazing potty training techniques.

KMitchell said...

I love that show and so does Hayley! Cade makes a great super hero. What a great mom to make him a costume too!

Ras Family said...

Our kids love that show to. Looks like you guys are having fun. Good Luck with the potty training!!!

Heath said...

Emily this handle is from the leggo wagon, yes. And it doubles as a sword or gun in our house as well!

Janalyn said...

That's so cute that they dress up to watch the show!
Maya loves SuperWhy too, she busts out her Princess Presto wands to watch. I showed her Cade's picture and she just said, "he doesn't wear a red cape, it's blue" I said, isn't that a cool mask Chelsea made for him! She said, "Super Why wears a green one." Who knew she's so critical about Super Why's colors being correct?!
Maya also asks about Brooklyn weekly and wants to know why you went back to Texas and when you'll be moving to Arizona to stay!!