Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness

What kind of man would I be if I didn't get a post in about March Madness. Is anyone else out there as excited about college basketball as I am? Okay, I must admit that I really haven't been able to follow the season that close this year, but there is something about the bracket that just draws me in. For some reason you know that if you watch the games during March you are going to see some fantastic display of athleticism and, as was already demonstrated today with the Duke game, some fantastic finishes. So if you aren't a fan, this is as good a time as ever to plop yourself on that couch of yours, pull out a carton of your favorite ice cream, and enjoy the games. Go on, try it. I promise you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You would probably be as much of a man as I am. My excuse, however, is that Whit mostly runs our blog. Gotta save my manhood.