Saturday, February 9, 2008

Just waiting

We haven't posted for a while because there isn't much to post really. Just an update for everyone though. We are still waiting for the baby to come. Chelsea is due this coming Friday. Her mom comes into town on Tuesday and I personally think the baby is just waiting for her grandma to get here before she makes her grand entrance. We are definitely anxious for her arrival, although I must say that at least for me life is definitely easier with her inside the belly than out! We'll keep you all posted.

7 comments:

JoEllen said...

WE can't wait to meet her, and grandma!!!

denise plant said...

Chelsea, good luck! I miss you! I am so excited to hear about the baby!

Ras Family said...

I have been checking twice a day. I am so excited for you guys. Three is going to be a whole new game. They will soon out number you and Heath. J/K you will love it.

Lee said...

Good luck, hope all goes well.

Jeffrey said...

So it just occured to me this morning that your new little one was probably conceived on the cruise last year, maybe a little before, but what a cool story if it was the cruise. I guess its not really a story that you tell anyone about you just know about it.

Ondriawfd said...

I can't believe it's time already. I know it's probably seemed long for Chelsea but for me it went fast. Hope everything goes well. We'll be checking the blog often but I hope we get a call too. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Brinley may have arrived by now, but if not, I hope she does soon and that everything goes well.