Thursday, October 25, 2007

Goggles and Paper Hats

These are just a few pictures from our trip to Mesa. The kids had a fun time in the hot tub. Brooklyn could use some help getting her goggles on right and Cade is totally posing for the camera. They had a fun time hanging out with Maya and all of their other cousins. I'll have to find some pictures of the rest of them because they are all so cute. Brooklyn and Cade already miss playing with them all. Thanks for the fun time everyone!

Isabel and Cade both fell in the pool that week. Luckily, Ondria was close by to grab Isabel and Chris sacrificed getting his clothes and shoes wet to grab Cade. Thank you Chris!







Heath will probably roll his eyes when he sees that I decided to post these pictures of Cade. I thought his "outfit" was too funny. Katie Snell helped the girls (granddaughters) make these hats in Mesa. She is extremely creative and the kids love her. Cade was rather attached to the hat as you can see. The goggles seemed to help him navigate the stroller around. He wears these goggles often and they immediately get foggy but it doesn't seem to bother him.

7 comments:

Jewelia Eagar said...

Just another Tia Rosa's in Gilbert on Higley & Guadulupe...it's been in the works for about two years, and is way over due!! So we're hopin'...

Jami Black said...

How fun! I love Caden's hat! So glad ya'll got to go on a vacation but more glad that you are back!

Emily R said...

ok, i LOVE the goggles!!! love the hat too! what fun pictures!
scary about the kids falling in the pool - glad they are ok.
kids never seem to mind when their goggles arent on quite right - it is BEYOND me how it doesnt bother them...

my daughter went through a goggles phase - she wore them ALL day long for a couple months. your post just brought back some memories for me! thanks!

Ondriawfd said...

I don't think I saw Cade in his cute outfit. Very cute.

Emily R said...

courtney flynn was in our ward before we got split about a year ago. our kids are the exact same age... she and i would go to the zoo, or meet at mcdonalds... she was superwoman and SOOO easy to talk to. she was always the 1st to jump in and help someone. she was always smiling and happy. seriously, things like this only happen to the BEST women. courtney and her hub both converted in college, so none of their families are members.

like you, i cant imagine how they must be feeling. i cry whenever i think about it. do you know them? i think they have family in san antonio.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I stumbled upon your blog. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to! Congrats on the one-on-the-way. Our blog is private, I know that annoys Heath, but we have internet pedophilia paranoia. If you want to check it out, send me an email at jsaac4@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite. I don't have your email otherwise. Hope you are enjoying Texas!--Shalyce

Shelley said...

I love, love, love the hat. Your kids are as cute as ever! I think goggles are coming back for everyday wear too! They sure make me feel invisible.