Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Bunch of Randomness

Just a cute shot of the kids before heading off to church.
I'm sure it's pretty obvious but Cade is pretending to be Luke Skywalker. And yes, we do go out in public like this and he typically doesn't match this well. Fun times.
As I was heading out the door for church Cade showed me what he was wearing under his suit. His football uniform! I was laughing so hard. He didn't show Heath until we were at church. You've gotta love the kid. Last week he wore his red soccer socks with those sweet boots. Church shoes are definitely on Santa's list.
It may be hard to tell but I couldn't resist taking a picture, Heath put Brynlie's shoes on the wrong feet and had no clue. I think Brynlie even knew something was weird.
We always make a pit stop at Jacob Lake on our way to Utah. The kids love playing on the rocks there.
The kids loved climbing Grandpa Bob's tree and swinging from it.
Grandpa Bob is the best with kids. By the end of our visit he was best buds with Brynlie. Grandpa's face lights up when he sees them at his door.
Brooklyn had fun carving her pumpkin.
This girl has some serious hair! You never know what it's going to look like in the morning.
The kids had so much fun at Halloween. Brynlie LOVED getting her face painted, Cade thought his "chest hair" was so cool he wanted to paint more on for church. And of course Brooklyn loved getting to wear makeup.
This is how Cade came downstairs ready to go to the store. The boy had THREE pairs of underwear on top of those shorts! I told him to take them off and he looked at me like, "What's the big deal mom? Everybody wears underwear."
Last Wednesday Heath and I went on a real date! Our typical date consists of a redbox movie every now and then. But this time Heath set it all up....even the babysitter! We got to go see The Phantom of the Opera. It was awesome. The Phantom had the most incredible voice. We had a great time. Thanks for the wonderful date Heath!

8 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

Fun pictures. Brynlie is getting so big!

Jason and Kristin said...

Cade must get his fashion sense from Graham. Congrats on getting a date night that wasn't a redbox, still waiting for one of those :).

Tiff said...

I am laughing so hard at Caden! Oh what a funny boy! Can Heath tell Brian how you go about setting up a date?!

Ondriawfd said...

This post just made me miss you guys more than we already did. AJ was wondering why Cade couldn't go to the store like that too. It must be a stage.

Adam Snell said...

It's ok Heath, I always put Carter's shoes on wrong.

JoEllen said...

I love all the pictures. How awesome was your little date!? Phantom!? I'm totally jealous! (I love dates that involve babysitters and getting dressed up.)

Your kids are just too darn cute.

The Shirleys said...

HOw fun. I want to see the Phantom of the Opera someday. Heath is the Man for setting everything up!

Your kids look so cute for Halloween. I loved their costumes. I also really liked Cades Luke Skywalker outfit!

Congrats on another girl!! We are very excited for you!

Shelley said...

Cute pics and congrats on baby girl #3!!