Sunday, June 1, 2008

Guys Night Out

Tonight it was out on the town with the good ole' boys! Caden and I dropped Brooklyn off at her primary activity at the church, and we hit the nightlife. That's right, just us boys. Chelsea was kind enough, and trusting enough, to let us get out and cause some ruckus that only boys can do. So what did we do, you ask? I mean c'mon, obviously I can't divulge the full extent of our adventures, but lets just say that Playplace that Ronald McDonald built is down right manly! We had a blast slamming back the vanilla ice cream cones and hot fudge sundaes, in between flying down those crazy slides. Yes, we were in heaven. Sometimes a boy gots to do what a boy gots to do, if you know what I mean!! Maybe Caden will give me permission at some later date to post more details of our adventure.
Ah yes, and I guess I do need to confess that we had to hit up WalMart for Mom; to buy some trash bags and makeup. But hey, what's a good guys night out if you can't keep the women happy back at home!!

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

What a lucky guy to have such a great dad! And what wife doesn't love a man who will go to Walmart and run an errand for her?! Good job Heath!

Janalyn said...

That's really cute Heath.

You are a good husband after all! ;)