Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Catching Up

Every once in awhile someone in my household reminds me that I never post any of the pictures I have taken. Well here they are.Bryline loves her baths these days. Brooklyn and Cade love to watch her splash herself.
This was right before her first trip to the pool.

I love that she actually has some rolls to her. To give you an idea of how small Brooklyn was, she wore this same swim suit when she was 9 months old.
I decided to convert Caden's crib into a makeshift bed. I know he's 3 and in a crib. It was a space issue really. The kids have enjoyed jumping from bed to bed etc. I am completely regretting my decision to do this. On average it has been taking Cade 1 1/2 hours to fall asleep because he thinks he's so cool now that he has a big bed and can just slide out. Tonight he told me, "It's too hard to fall asleep, it's taking too long!" Two hours later he was finally asleep.
The kids love to make pizza with me. Don't they look so old!
The packing has begun. Ugh!
A few weeks ago we went to an open house type thing for a Veterinarian Hospital. They had free pony rides that the kids loved. I felt bad for the poor horses, it was so HOT!
Well these are some of the happenings as of late. Maybe I'll try to be better at posting our adventures....maybe.

11 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

oh, dont you hate to move? that is such a pain, But it will be fun too Im sure. ARe you moving to AZ? Where if so (cross streets)
I hear ya on the bed. I had Mason in his crib till 3 1/2 and I STILL wonder why I took him out of it! It was sooo much easier then. I just think of him in a bed as my birth control! I forgot how bad it is not to sleep all night! ha!
Your kids are darling

JoEllen said...

I have a friend who, when getting her kids to convert, turned the bed the other way. She had the open side against the wall, with just enough space for her youngsters to get in and out. The rule was "If you get out of bed, it will be pushed up against the wall." The rule was reviewed before bed each night and if her kids got out of bed, she would go put them back in and push the bed up against the wall, acting more like a crib. Then, when they stayed in bed on their own for awhile, she would put them in a regular bed. It's an idea...and might help Cade get used to the idea of staying put!

Brynlie is darling and I love all her chubbiness. I can't believe that Brooklyn wore that same suit at 9 months! Wow! She was tiny!

Who doesn't love a good pony ride?

Packing does suck and I really feel for you guys. I wish we were there to help. I seriously can't wait for you to get out to this side of the country though. We can't wait to see you and the kids!

Ras Family said...

Yes, where are you headed? I love the rolls on Brynlie it is so cute!!!! Brooklyn and Cade do look so big! I love their aprons by the way. I hear you on the packing and moving thing. I am having a hard time getting motivated this time!!!! But, I better soon only 26 more days. What is your count down to. Love and miss you guys!!!! I can't believe that it has been an entire year. The time has gone by so fast.

Chelsea said...

We're going to be hanging out with Heath's parents until (hopefully) we can find a house. We are leaving June 27th. I better get serious about packing!

Jami Black said...

Brynlie is such a cutie-chubby babies are my favorite! It is neat to see the difference size ranges from one girl to another in the fammily-maybe my other kids do have a chance to be a little bit bigger!

Brittney Smith said...

Love all the pics. Your little girl is getting so big. Jersi took a while to get to sleep when she got in her ig girl bed, but it does get better. Cant wait to see you guys in AZ!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Packing again! I'm so sorry. I love Brynlie's rolls too. She and Brooklyn are just like Jonah and Graham. Jonah is wearing Graham's 3T stuff now. Nice African aprons :)

Shelley said...

Your kids are getting old, and cuter by the day! Good luck packing. Did you guys buy a house? Do you know which practice Heath is working at? Are you excited to be moving back to AZ? I hope all is well and keep all those cute pictured coming! Happy B-day Chels

The Farnsworth Family said...

It is always such a bummer when the kids outgrow their cribs. Cant they make cribs in a twin or full? ha ha! It would save us moms so much trouble! I hope the packing is going well. Our house is filled to the brim with boxes too. Good luck on the drive. We'll have to catch up in AZ for sure.

Ondriawfd said...

Love the kids in the boxes. Seriously, I am so glad you guys are staying here. Our house just needs people in it. (I think it gets lonely.) Hopefully, I'll get the note written before we leave, if not just check your email. Love you guys! Ondria

Jared and Janelle said...

Hello Snells I saw your blog on the Lymans blog. Congrats on your new girl. She's beautiful.