Monday, May 12, 2008

Exercise or Ice Cream?

So I was exercising this morning (something I should do more often-as you will read) and I was on the ground doing some Pilates when Brooklyn walked up to me and said, "Mom, you look like a whale!" I'm sure she meant that with a lot of love. I had to laugh, I mean seriously, how do you take a "compliment" like that. Kids seem to be brutally honest don't they? As for how I was feeling after that comment...I headed straight for the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. YUM!

6 comments:

THE ORMES said...

Well if you look like a whale, then I'm not even sure there's anything big enough to describe what I look like. :) Kids do have quite the knack for saying exactly what they think. Good way to handle it though. . . eating cookie dough ice cream. Yum!

Ras Family said...

I agree if you are a whale than I am a planet!!!! Mmmm ice cream sounds good right now!!!

JoEllen said...

Whales happen to be beautiful and magestic creatures...I'm sure she meant it with all their good qualities in mind. I love that kid of yours!

Ondriawfd said...

You are SO far from looking like a whale. Are you sure she didn't mean the way you were moving or something? ;) That's so funny. Good thing we have ice cream to always make us feel better.

Lisa said...

Ice Cream definatly.. You always have to laugh at what they say. I guess that means I better start exercising, Ice Cream has been my number one friend right now... I hope you guys are doing good.

Shelley said...

HILARIOUS! Wow, that is hilarious. And I'm with Mindy, if your a whale, I'm the Ocean!!!