Friday, June 29, 2007

Kids Swimming

Well, I guess I will take a minute and do my first post on our new Blog. We are both brand new to the world of blogs, and I just found out how to put video on these blogs, so here is my first attempt.

This is a short clip of the kids swimming in their new pool here in San Antonio. I'm sure if Chelsea and I had the stamina to keep up with the two of them we would be in the pool everyday for hours on end. They definitely think this is one of the highlights of being here in San Antonio.

4 comments:

Pam and Richard said...

This will be fun to follow your adventures on your new blog (what does 'blog' stand for?). We wish we could be closer to go swimming with all of you. We will love to keep in touch with you this way.
Love, Dad

Celeste said...

That pool looks so nice!! I'd want to swim in there everyday too if we had something like that. Hey just wondering where did you guys get those floaties from for the kids? Your kids are swimming so good.

KMitchell said...

I think we have watched this video 20 times now. Hayley can't get enough. We are hoping it motivates here to be a little more brave in the pool. Looks like the kids are having tons of fun!

Heath said...

Thanks everyone. The kids are doing very well in the pool. It took some coaxing to get Brooklyn to go on her own, but now that she feels okay about it, she is sure to tell us that she can do it by herself without our help!
We got the floaties at Target, they are Speedo brand and work great!