Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Worth Quoting

Brooklyn has been wanting to make bracelets for awhile, so the other day I told her that I bought her some really cute beads for her bracelets. In a completely somber and serious voice Brooklyn responded, "Mom, can you please stop shopping so that we can go to Disneyland?"

The kids are still addicted to Star Wars. That was their movie pick today and Cade enlisted me to have a light saber fight with him. We were battling it out when I heard Brooklyn yell to him, "Cade! Use the forest! Use the forest Cade!" Cade immediately put his hand out. "Mom, I'm using the forest on you!" OH! I get it. The forest=the force! May the forest be with you!

7 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

Those are great! Some days I wish I had the "forest". Our boys are so enthralled with star wars and they haven't even seen it yet.

JoEllen said...

This is so funny!! It's so nice of Brooklyn to be budget conscious!

I love that you guys play with your kids. Who wouldn't want to have a light saber duel with Cade? May the forest be with you too!!

Ras Family said...

Your kids are so cute!!!

Judd Family said...

Love kids. I am glad you are writing these down!

The Shirleys said...

That is hilarious! Your kids are so cute! We recently went to Disney Land and they had a show with some Jedi masters and a dark lord, or something. Anyway...the light saber fight was pretty cool. I am sure Cade would love it.

THE GARN FAMILY said...

So cute, Your kids are adorable.
I am so glad that Cade is doing better.

Nina Olson said...

Oh my gosh Dr. S your little baby girl looks exactly like you. Cute Fam!!