Friday, January 23, 2009

Quick Update

Our friends from dental school, the Rasmussen's, came to visit earlier this month. The Mitchell's came over as well and we had a great time visiting and laughing. Thanks for coming guys! We have been loving the nice warm weather!
Ever wonder what you would look like without any teeth?
Brynlie has recently started to get into things. It might not have happened this soon except for the fact that Cade, being the helpful older brother that he is, showed Brynlie how to get in the cupboards. It went like this. "Here Blim, you open the door and then you pull everything out. See!"
Cade started Preschool last week. Can you tell by his cheesy grin that he was SOOO excited to go?
My parents were in town for almost a week! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with them but we had such a GREAT time with them here. They did so much for us (like always) and I already miss them.
No one told Cade that Halloween is over.
Does this look like a baby that has a high fever with croup and can't sleep? She is such a content and HAPPY girl. I am so thankful that she is such a good baby!

9 comments:

Judd Family said...

Cute pictures! Wish we could have seen the Rasmussen's when they were here! We still need to come out and see you though! Your kids have sure grown up a lot! You have such a beautiful family.

Sarah said...

Love the surgical gloves that Cade has it really completes his outfit.

Jason and Kristin said...

Glad all is well. Graham has chosen Brooklyn as his pen pal for school so be watching your mail.

Tiff said...

Oh I miss your kids...oh and your guys too! Brynlie is getting way to big. Such a cute little family. love you guys!

JoEllen said...

Big brothers are so helpful...next it will be throwing stuff into the toilet!

I love Cade's batman mask with the gloves, they're super awesome!

The Shirleys said...

I love the picture of Brynlie with both pacifiers in her mouth. It is too cute.

When I was little Luke Skywalker was my favorite too! I think Cade makes a very cute Skywalker!

Brittney Smith said...

Fun to see old friends. I love Brynlie's binki pic. I have one of Jersi doing that too.

AMIT said...

Wow the pic of the baby is wonderful.

Haiku Poems

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Hope you guys are doing well! Your kids are adorable and I love the double binkies!