Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nine Months Old and Kids That Fly!

I think each kid grows up a little faster than the last. Who knows where the last nine months have gone. This is a typical expression for Brynlie. She is definitely a squealer turning screamer. I know she's trying to communicate but it would be a little more pleasant if it was an octave lower. She is such a fun baby though. She is pretty much always happy unless Brooklyn is over doing it on the hugs and kisses (which happens often) or Cade is squeezing her cheeks too hard, or he's sitting on her like she's waiting to give him a horsey ride (which also happens often). They've got a lot of love for their little sister.
She's crawling everywhere. If she sees something she wants to play with she laughs until she's got what she wants.
Brynlie is such a little Heath. We've tried calling her Heather and Heathina but...no.
She loves to suck up necklaces like she is eating spaghetti. Of course everything goes in the mouth at this stage. It's like she has her own built in pocket.
The kids LOVE to jump on the couches. This morning they were showing me some of their flying techniques.

Nice form Cade! He's working on getting his back straight. They had to check out each picture and then they tried jump a little different or a little better. Not bad entertainment for a Thursday morning!

9 comments:

Ras Family said...

She is getting big. I love the flying pictures!!!!!

Ashley said...

That is awesome!!!

Tiff said...

Oh I miss you guys. Brynlie is totally a Snell. She is so cute. I love the jumping on couch. Looks like fun!

Jason and Kristin said...

Heathina would be a good nickname :) She is so cute and I'm glad I got to love her when you were here. I agree that Cade's form is awesome, but straightening out his back would make it a 10 for sure. Should they be wearing helmets? J/k love ya

JoEllen said...

Brynlie is so cute! I imagine it's hard for her brother and sister to contain their love! A horsey ride? She looks strong enough to do it! :)

Your kids come up with some of the craziest stuff to do for fun! I love the flying pictures. They are fearless.

Sarah said...

They are so cute, its good to see I am not the only one who lets the kids jump on the couch.

Cassie Simonton said...

Wow...all I could think of was "hospital visit" when I saw those pics of your kids flying from couch to couch!!! I guess my kids aren't very gracefull, if they were to do something like that one of them would for sure break a bone, or end up having to get stitches...it's the SIMONTON curse!
I can't believe how big Brinley is...and she is such a little Heath! We will be down for Christmas and would love to get together...I will get in touch with you to set something up!! :)

The Shirleys said...

I love the flying pictures. Cade definitely has the right form.

B.E.C.L Wall said...

I love the couch flying pics! Good job catching kids doing what they do best!